RSS
Now Playing. The House of The Rising Sun. Admission : Free

First Post


My name is Abid Anwar. I'm a junior at Baruch College, and majoring in International Marketing. I'm doubling minoring and psychology and film. Film is one of my passions in terms of art and I have a pretty extensive knowledge of older and foreign films. I'm also a senator in USG(the Baruch student government), so my schedule throughout the week is pretty busy. I'm always a big sports fan, and fan of the Giants, Mets, and Knicks. Two of those those teams suck currently, so it's been a rough ride. I used to play the saxophone but since coming to college I haven't really had much time to ,but it's one of those hobbies I plan on taking up again.

1 comments:

organized_chaos said...

got any recommendations for any must-see foreign films?

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 House of The Rising Sun. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy